1. Why is your profile private or public?
2. Would you care if you Parents or employer saw your profile?
3. What is appropriate/not appropriate to post?
4. What are the unspoken rules of Instagram?
5. Who do you follow that you do not personally know?
6. What are your thoughts on Hash tags?
7. Why do you post a picture to Instagram vs. other social networking sites?
The Popular Page is one way to find photos from all over the world. It allows users to access a diverse amount of photos from people’s lives.
Hashtags are an easy way to find pictures, accounts, and other people with similar interests.
Photos from the account “Rich Kids of Instagram”:
An article offering tips for businesses that want to use Instagram successfully as a marketing tool.
Ellen Degeneres’ take on “Selfies”
Examples of Self-Portraits on Instagram
The abundant amount of filters allow users to edit their photos before sharing.